Thursday, January 24, 2008

Breaking The Spell


I have not written a word for so long, that I have to make this step just to brake the "spell"- to write just a few words without knowing what to say.

We are so blessed, to simply not know what the next step is going to be. You are willing to listen and to do according to the instructions you receive. Every day I experience the impossibility of myself- just this identity that pinned itself to looking at a world it does not understand. And then I can go to session and watch the latest video with Master Teacher on Christian Sience and I get simply exstatic. I am out of my mind happy and still don't have a clue. I feel I am on this great adventure.

This is my little contribution today in hopes that I will write more often.

Just doing it and see what happens.
I am deeply grateful for you joining me in this great awakening.
Love ya!

Isn't this winter beautiful? I never knew how many different kinds of snow there are. Wow!

Labels: ,