Saturday, November 03, 2007

No School Today


















This morning I did not go to school.

It is fantastic.

I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone. I just want to go out and home to where I realy abide.

With God.

Fuck the world! Fuck MY world.

I forgot how much I LOVE to be just by myself
---HaHa-
I am looking at that I AM always by myself, I have to laugh.
I should really say: I finally decided to return to my source and STOP DOING. Stop judging, stop projecting, stop sorting it out( by myself)).
Let it be new.

I don't know ANYTHING. My God, what a relieve.

I am listening to the song "Four Seasons In One day" and it says:
" Smiling as the shit comes down,
-You can tell a man from what he has to say.
Everything gets turned around-
I will risk my neck again, again...
You can take me where You will,
up the creek and through the mill,
like all the things you can't explain...

Oh well, here is his video, it has some really cool elements in it, like you are just walking in your own thoughts, in a holographic universe painted on a flat screen. It's also kind of dorky- hey, what the hell:



I am just sooo grateful to you.
-Sharing this one purpose with me.
Leaving this world behind and embarking on this adventure into the unknown known. This is the ONLY thing I want to focus on. The only thing I want to look upon in you, because this must be your purpose as well because there is no other. Nothing else is of interest or value.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home