Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Stillness of the Peace of God


I just want to say a quick Hi to you. I love you.

I have been quiet busy these days and I feel something profound changing in me and I can't put my finger on it ( Thank God!). So I just sit back and let myself be changed.
Like I read the other day in an essay from Joel Goldsmith: Any perceived problem or conflict is just the Christ in you ascending and your resistance against that, is usually experienced as conflict. So big deal. I let the Christ win. There is nothing else going on anyway.

Today we have been busy as hell at the Cheese Factory Restaurant, where I serve as a cook. I am soo grateful for todays lesson: The Stillness of the Peace of God abides in me. Especially in those seemingly busy or demanding moments the lessons come along as this sanctuary and holy instant, where I can stay unaffected by the world, breathing the fresh air of freedom and joy.

Well... and now at the end of the day knowing you are with me is everything: Thank you.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Just let the Christ win!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home