Saturday, September 15, 2007

You're living in a mirror glas ball:)

Today I was reminded of a revelatory vision that was given to me in the beginning of my awakening, when I asked :

WHAT'S GOING ON?
(The story is in fact a bit longer- I,m just giving you the short version of it)

So, in this vision I saw just my head stuck in this ball mirrored from the inside.
I knew it was me- or better the way I was looking at things. I would think a thought and it would be reflected back to me immediately.
But, I would not recognize it as my creation I would respond to it as if it wasn't in my head but outside in a vast world with people and things I could respond to, forgetting that I put them out there.

I also did not recognize the immediacy of cause and effect, -the experience seemed to be spread out in time and I saw myself as a victim of a world that I wasn't able to control. Man, how fucked up can you get? Of course I would feel separate and victimized...duh?

There I saw for the first time how little I am, how small my world and that I am in fact going nowhere- no purpose, no nothing.

I HAVE TO GET OUT! I cried out---Yes! And I had been given the means with A Course In Miracles to do this to: WAKE UP. Oh, guaranteed: there is nothing more fun as the adventure of taking full responsibility for EVERYTHING that occurs.-Yeah, baby.

Following sections are out of the Course. AWESOME!

"Projection makes perception, and you cannot see beyond it. Again and again have you attacked your brother, because you saw in him a shadow figure in your private world. And thus it is you must attack yourself first, for what you attack is not in others. Its only reality is in your own mind, and by attacking others you are literally attacking what is not there."

"Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you gave it, nothing more than that. But though it is no more than that, it is not less. Therefore, to you it is important. It is the witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive. Therefore, seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world. Perception is a result and not a cause. And that is why order of difficulty in miracles is meaningless. Everything looked upon with vision is healed and holy. Nothing perceived without it means anything. And where there is no meaning, there is chaos."

Love ya-mean it.

Labels: , , , ,