Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let IT change baby!

It's so great: I feel a change is taking shape and I am here watching it change-I'm loving it. It will all unfold perfectly. I want to share all what I love in life with you. It is my joy to share.
I love God, I love Jesus, I love the Course in Miracles,
I love creative action with God, I love painting, I love poems,
I love to create my clothes, I love to heal my mind, I love colors, I love good design,
I love fashion, I love the truth, I love you, I love to get out of time.
Until now I still was afraid to just be happy and share everything, because I had a judgment about what is more with God and what isn't. I knew reasonable that that could not be true--but I was afraid to be judged. Isn't that funny...Judgment is only happening in me -it is not out there. What a relief! So, since God is always with me, God is in EVERYTHING I see or do, in EVERY action out of LOVE. It does not not need any justification, it just is.
God created you unique. You were picked for a very specific job that ONLY you can do. There is no way you could continue to compare yourself. What makes you happy? Go do it!
What I find is that I do not look for happiness in this world at all. Everything seems to be given me by God--I just stopped to question His ways just stop to sort it out, because I can't. I cannot judge simply, because I have NO GROUNDS on which to judge anything. What a relief!
EVERYTHING is a Miracle! EVERYTHING! Your judgment or belief about it is completely meaningless. Give away your meaning and love what is.

Let all things be exactly as they are.

Let me not be Your critic, Lord, today, and judge against You. Let me not attempt to interfere with Your creation, and distort it into sickly forms. Let me be willing to withdraw my wishes from its unity, and thus to let it be as You created it. For thus will I be able, too, to recognize my Self as You created me. In Love was I created, and in Love will I remain forever. What can frighten me, when I let all things be exactly as they are? Lesson 268

PS: The picture I made in Photoshop as my desktop background. Mail me if you like to have it and I send you a bigger size...