Sunday, September 16, 2007

You are mind-Purely mind.

This is a little video that was spontaneously taken a while ago. Of course I am having trouble looking at myself and think there would be a 1000 ways to make it better.

I choose not to care about that.

Funny is this: when I first watched it, I almost died in self judgment, but simultaneous to all that crap I felt this energy surging through me and I was thinking: Oh my God, I am really healing myself. It is not about self concept but the acceptance of something bigger then me.

So, here we go...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Lily for your helpful and beautiful video-message, which had triggered 14 other beautiful and helpful messages as well. To me you were a beautiful star and a shining and loving spirit of God. Thank you for website and its healing messages.

Thanks be to God who has made all this possible through the magic of the internet so that anyone may be able to see and watch the helpful messages of our fellow humans anywhere in the world. May the internet access be made available to all and everyone everywhere. Amen!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home