Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Enchanted


Yesterday I went to see the movie "Enchanted".

I did not expect that I would like it that much, but SURPRISE!
It is a GREAT movie.

I LOVE how Princess Gisele comes to New York (the timely world of doubt and fear) through traveling through a "black hole". Finding herself as a stranger in "hell".

The amazing thing is: she stays completely true to herself and what she is: a Princess from beyond this world. She is so innocent and happy, that everyone thinks she is a crazy person, except of course the little girl and the ones who are recognizing her frequency -my favorite scene in the park.
She does not doubt herself one bit. She just knows who she is.
So everyone starts to join her in that and is giving love a chance.
It is such a demonstration of singularity as I experience the awakening for me. WOW!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Go see it!

If you ever feel the urge to intensify your experience of A Course in Miracles come visit Endeavor Academy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home