Monday, February 25, 2008

Smiling As the Shit Comes Down- Day

I am actually really happy today. Thank God I only have to look to this day. Everything I want and need is offered to me today.

Every situation is exactly what I need to awaken.

I had to remember this.
We had a udge leak in the sealing and it was dripping everywhere and the sealing came down in one place.
I was disappointed with my husband too.
All just for a moment.
Isn't any expectation towards another pure bullshit? It's always based on the past. It is being "McDreamy" and has absolutely nothing to do with now or who my brother is in truth or what is real in this moment.

Teleportation is being offered me. A whole new continuum. Why would I want to hold on to this one?-old, stinky and rotten?

My latest "painting":
I so much enjoy this now.




Thank you. Mean it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Xigna said...

hello!

I am a mexican women, and i am in a course in miracles too... is a wonderful guide for life. In México so much people are changing their lifes because the course teach to live the real world. I cant understand all the words in your site, but the little i can, is so beautiful. Sorry for my english... bYE!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Peace be with the moderator, as well as all the readers of this message.(that is if it is not censored)
The time has come.
I am here to bring judgment to the living and the dead. The harvest is ripe.
Use the believers information network website to spread the news.

The Faithful Witness
Duke

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home