Friday, February 22, 2008

Journey Home

I am so so so exited!
First: I do not have to write, I can just post my art, because thats what I really LIKE doing. I was a bit struggling the last months with writing anything that would be worth mentioning at all. The truth is: I am mostly bored with myself. At least the moment I am supposed to put it into words, I feel completely fake, like doubly fake since I am a born fakeism.
Second: I am in need of a miracle--NOW. I am totally depended on this moment of grace. I want to leave this world forever and jet I find myself justifying. Here on this blog, in the morning when i got up and thought I have to brush my teeth and when I look out and see anything with my bodies eyes. HELP!
One thing for sure: I LOVE YOU!
I am exited, because I am expecting the biggest quantum leap ever to happen- NOW.
So, here is my latest creation:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I am in this EXACT same space as you. Bored. Thanks for your honesty. I love you.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home