Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Giving Thanks

Please take a moment and look at our newborn newsletter on gratitude. Lots of authentik stories are waiting for you.---And I myself am grateful for you to even consider in this very moment that this message could have an efect on your personal life...Greetings and love from Lily.

All fear is past and only love is here.

All fear is past, because its source is gone, and all its thoughts gone with it. Love remains the only present state, whose Source is here forever and forever. Can the world seem bright and clear and safe and welcoming, with all my past mistakes oppressing it, and showing me distorted forms of fear? Yet in the present love is obvious, and its effects apparent. All the world shines in reflection of its holy light, and I perceive a world forgiven at last.

Father, let not Your holy world escape my sight today. Nor let my ears be deaf to all the hymns of gratitude the world is singing underneath the sounds of fear. There is a real world which the present holds safe from all past mistakes. And I would see only this world before my eyes today.